Threads Launched: Meta launched Twitter’s competitor app ‘Threads’, with 5 million sign-ups in just 4 hours, to learn features and how to use them.
It is being said that this app of Mark Zuckerberg will basically give tough competition to Elon Musk’s app Twitter.
Facebook and Instagram’s parent company Meta has launched its app Threads on the lines of Twitter. You can sign in with your Instagram credentials and keep your username, followers, and verification badge.
This app of Insta crossed the figure of 20 lakh sign ups within just 2 hours of its launch. At the same time, this figure reached 50 lakhs within just 4 hours. In such a situation, it is believed that this app of Mark Zuckerberg can basically give a tough competition to Elon Musk’s app Twitter.
According to Instagram’s blog post, Apple and Google Android have become available on the App Store in more than 100 countries. That is, now users can take advantage of this by installing Threads from Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
What is Threads App?
Threads is a new app from Instagram, which allows users to share text, links, photos, videos, as well as join the conversation by replying or reposting other users’ messages. It can be downloaded and used from Google or Apple Store.
Twitter like features
- This app of Meta can provide an alternative platform for users troubled by Elon Musk’s Twitter. In this, all the features have been given like Twitter. Some features are also heavy on Twitter.
- In this, the limit of 500 characters is being given for the post, which is more than the 280 word limit of Twitter.
- In addition to text, there is also a facility to post links, photos and videos. The video limit is up to 5 minutes.
- You can easily share your Threads posts to your Instagram Story. Or you can share your post as a link on any other social media platform.
No need to create a separate account
The special thing about this app is that this app allows users to log-in with their existing Instagram account username and continue their followers list. That is, you will not need to create a separate username for this.
How to install and use the Threads app?
- First, go to Apple Store or Google Play Store and type ‘Thread, an Instagram app’.
- Verify the logo of the app and install it on your mobile. Open the app after installing.
- You will get the option of Login with Instagram below. Click on it.
- After clicking here, enter the login code that will come on your WhatsApp.
- Now click on ‘Import from Instagram’.
- After this it will access your profile from Insta.
- Now click on Continue showing at the bottom of the screen. Then continue again after reading the terms and conditions.
- After this click on Follow Same Accounts (which you follow on Instagram).
- Now click on ‘Join Threads’. Now you can use the features of the Threads app.
Claims to reach 500 million user base
Meta owns the popular photo and video-sharing platform Instagram with a user base of over 2 billion, including top brands, famous celebrities, and content creators. According to the blog post, Threads can also prove to be an app to reach one billion i.e. more than 500 million users base.
Threads Meta New App FAQS
What Is The Name Of Meta New App?
The New App Of Meta Is ‘Threads’
How To Download Meta Facebook Threads Instagram App?
You Can Download the Threads App From Google Playstore Or From the App Store
How To Use Threads Meta New App?
The new app thread released by Meta is very easy to use, you do not need to create a new account in the threads, you can log in with your Instagram account, first you have to download the app from Google Play Store Or App Store After downloading and installing it, as soon as you open it, you will be asked there from which account you want to log in, then you can login with your account and all your followers, Those who follow you on Instagram and they are also using thread then they will automatically follow you.
Official Website Of Threads
The Official Website of Thread Is https://www.threads.net/