Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has just recently taken out a good vacancy, there is a lot of good news for those who are waiting for the vacancy of the Indian Navy, now they can apply by reading the complete details given below.इंडियन नेवी ने अभी हाल ही में एक अच्छी वैकेंसी निकाली है, जो लोग इंडियन नेवी की वैकेंसी का इंतजार कर रहे हैं, उनके लिए बहुत अच्छी खबर है, अब वे नीचे दी गई पूरी डिटेल्स को पढ़कर अप्लाई कर सकते हैं.
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried men and unmarried women candidates for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Executive Branch (Sports and Law) of the Indian Navy under
Naval Orientation Course for course commencing Jun 2023 (AT 23) at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government
of India.Indian navy recruitment 2023 notification must check all candidates.
Indian Navy Executive sports and law entry online form 2023 Educational Qualifications.
|02 Jul 1996|
01 Jul 2001
|(a) A degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an advocate under Advocates Act,1961, with minimum 55% marks.|
(b) Candidates applying for this entry should be from a college/university recognized by Bar Council of India.
|02 Jul 1996|
01 Jul 2001
|Educational Qualification: Regular Post Graduate Degree or BE/B. Tech in any field from a recognized university.|
Candidates with Diploma in Sports Coaching from National Institute of Sports and M.Sc in Sports (Coaching) will be given
priority during short listing for SSB.
Professional Qualification:A candidate should have participated in Athletics/ Swimming at Senior Level National
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Name of Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Indian Navy Executive sports and law entry online form|
|Article||Indian Navy Recruitment 2023|
|Application Start From||13th January 2023|
|Application Last Date||28th January 2023|
Indian Navy Executive sports and law entry online form 2023 Offers
Pay on commissioning is based on the latest recommendations as per the 7th CPC.
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix|
|Sub Lieutenant||Rs 56,000/- onwards|
- (a) These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on the availability of training slots.
- (b) NCC Candidate: NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given a relaxation of 5% in cut-off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting the following criteria:-
- (i) Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- (ii) Served for not less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
- (iii) ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jun 2020.
- (iv) The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate issued by DG NCC/ concerned NCC unit for its validity. Candidature of individual will be canceled at any
- stage of selection/ training/post-commissioning, in case of false declaration, misinformation, concealing of information.
Selection Procedure The selection procedure is as follows:-
- (a) Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be
- normalised using formulae mentioned on the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation.pdf.
- (b) IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to short-list application and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- (c) Details of SSB procedure are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- (d) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not
- to change their e-mail/ mobile number till selection process is over.
- (e) Change of SSB Centre is not permissible under any circumstances.
- (f) Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) via SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application). Any correspondence regarding
- change of SSB dates should be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- (g) No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- (h) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring photocopy of the first page of
- pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
- (j) For Sports only. Candidates will compete on open merit for selection. Preliminary screening of application, received from all candidates, will be on the basis of marks obtained in
- Education Qualification as mentioned at Para 2 above. Candidates will be interviewed by a Preliminary Screening Board constituted by IHQ-MoD(N). Candidates found suitable by the
- The preliminary Screening Board would be deputed for the Service Selection Board (SSB) at Bhopal/Bangalore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Merit List.
A merit list would be prepared based on SSB marks. Candidates declared fit in the medical examination would be appointed as per the availability of vacancies in the entry.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2023 Training.
(a) Candidates will be inducted in the rank of Sub Lieutenant.
(b) Selected candidates will undergo Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
(c) Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged from service and shall be liable to
refund full pay and allowances drawn by him/her and other expenditures incurred on the candidate by the Government.
(d) If the officer voluntarily withdraws from initial training or resigns during the probationary period, he/she shall be required to refund the cost of training in whole or in part, as may be determined by Govt. & all money received by him/her as pay & allowances from the Govt. together with the interest on the said money calculated at the rate in force for Govt loans.
How to Apply Indian Navy Application 2023.
- Candidates are to register and fill applications on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. To save time during the application submission window, candidates
- can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of the application is as under:-
- (a) Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- (i) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- (ii) Fields such as e-mail address, and mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- (iii) Aadhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- (b) All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets all end semester examinations, date of birth proof (as per 10th and 12th certificate), CGPA to percent conversion
- formula, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps, and a recent passport-size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling
- up the application.
- (c) If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason the application will be rejected.
- Candidates are to take a printout of the application and carry it while appearing for the SSB interview.
- (d) The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/change will be entertained.
Note (2): Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point in time.
Application Begin : 13/01/2023Last Date for Registration 28/01/2023Last Date Complete Form : 28/01/2023 Exam Date: As per Schedule
General / OBC : 0/-SC / ST : 0/-No Application Fee in Indian Navy SSC Executive Entry (Law & Sport) June 2023.
Departmental Advertisement / Online Form Link
Navy Apply Online 2023-Faqs
Q1. Indian navy vacancy 2023 last date
The last date to apply online for Navy Recruitment 2023 is 28th January 2023.
Q2. How can I fill out Navy Application Form 2023?
The candidates have to fill out their Navy Application Form 2023 through online mode only at joinindiannavy.gov.in
Q3. What is the application fee for Navy Apply Online 2023?
Indian Navy is not taking a single rupee as an application fee for making this application.
उम्मीद करते हैं यह आर्टिकल (Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 [Apply Now]) आपको पसंद आया होगा अगर आया हो तो कृपया करके अपना प्यारा सा कंमेंट नीचे कर दे उसके साथ ही अधिक अपडेट जानने के लिए हमारे टेलीग्राम ग्रुप में ज्वाइन कर ले.