A huge vacancy has come under CISF Constable Vacancy 2022 in which many seats have come. How can you fill the CISF Constable Vacancy Form through this article, what are the candidates asked for in it. Like age You can know from here, height, age and how much you will get salary here.
CISF Recruitment Constable/Fire Vacancy Full Details With notification
Online applications are invited from Male Indian Citizens for filling up the temporary posts of Constable / Fire in central industrial security forces in pay level-3(Rs 21,700-69100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the central government employees from time to time. Application will be accepted through ‘Online‘ Mode Only
2.Salary: Pay Scale :Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100)
- Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Vacancies:- The details of vacancies are as follows:-
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Entire State||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Entire State||11||3||5||2||7||28|
|Andhra Pradesh||Naxal Area||21||5||8||3||14||51|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Entire State||3||0||0||6||0||9|
|8||Dadra Nagar Haveli|
and Daman & Diu
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Entire State||2||0||1||0||1||4|
|14||Jammu & Kashmi||Entire State||18||4||3||5||11||41|
|20||Madhya Pradesh||Entire State||17||4||6||8||6||41|
|Madhya Pradesh||Naxal Area||4||1||1||2||1||9|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Entire State||18||4||8||0||11||41|
|34||Uttar Pradesh||Entire State||46||11||24||1||30||112|
|36||West Bengal||Entire State||21||5||12||2||11||51|
|West Bengal||Naxal Area||2||0||1||0||0||3|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject on or before the closing date of receipt of online Application Form.
Age Limit : 18-23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form (i.e. 04/03/2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/03/1999 and later than 04/03/2004.
Physical Standards : Physical Standards for the post are as under :-
a) Height – 170 Cms
b) Chest –80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
- Jharkhand News : 1 फरवरी 2022 से सभी स्कूल व कॉलेज कक्षा 1 से लेकर के 12वीं तक के लिए खोल दिए जाएंगे
- BSF Constable Requirement 2022 Group c| Bsf recruitment 2022 Male-Female Full Details
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022-Apply Now
- Jharkhand Jssc Cgl Exam Date 2022-Notification Released
How to apply :-
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of CISF i.e. www.cisfrectt.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Performa of ‘One Time Registration’ and online ‘Application Form’ are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA respectively. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the following documents:-
*Uploading of Photograph – Recent scanned color passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of this Notification) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without a cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken must be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without the date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Applications with a blurred photograph will also be rejected.
*Uploading of Signature – Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with illegible signatures will be rejected.
*Uploading of Documents – Candidate is required to upload the scanned copies of relevant documents (in PDF format) with regard to his age and educational qualification (i.e. Matriculation Certificate & Senior Secondary Examination Certificate).
Application Fee :
1.Fee payable :Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
2. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
3. Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Debit or Credit cards and UPI, or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. The fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will not be accepted.
4. Online fees can be paid by the candidates up to 04/03/2022 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 07/03/2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 04/03/2022 (23:30 hours).
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
CISF Constable Vacancy Full Details:
|Application Begin From||29/01/2022|
|Last Date For Apply||04/03/2022(at 5.00pm)|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||04/03/2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Avaliable||Notified Soon|
|Application Fee||◉Gen/Ews/Obc : 100/-|
◉Sc/St/Esm : 0/-
◉Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
|Age Limit (04/03/2022)||◉Minimum Age: 18 Years|
◉Maximum Age: 23 Years
◉Age Between: 05/03/1999 to 04/03/2004
◉Age Relaxation Extra as per CISF Constable/Fire 2022 Recruitment Rules.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Hindi | English|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|CISF Official Website||Click Here|